The most recent Ofsted inspection report can be found on the Ofsted website – http://www.ofsted.gov.uk
You can also view the full report of our last inspection here:
The inspection took place in March 2011, and the school received a Grade 1 (Outstanding judgement) for both overall effectiveness, and the school’s capacity for sustained improvement.
• Investors in people – Gold standard
• Food for Life Partnership – Bronze
• Eco Schools Green Flag award
• QiSS – Quality in Study Support
• Artsmark Gold
• Enhanced Healthy Schools Gold Award
• Basic Skills Agency Quality Mark
• Heartstart Affiliation
• Platinum Tooth Friendly Partnership Award
• Reading Recovery Teacher of the Year 2013 (North West Region)
• Reading Recovery School of the Year 2013 – for innovative practice in sustaining the gains made through literacy interventions.
• ECaR (Every Child a Reader) Accreditation